Monday 16 November 2015

Avocado & tomato salad

I used Jamie Oliver's recipe to get an idea for an avocado salad.  
Avocados are one of those things.....i buy them with the best intentions but always struggle to figure out how I'm going to prepare it.  Then, it is left sitting lonely in the fruit bowl and eventually thrown out!  
I have made guacamole before with some fresh limes and fresh coriander.  
So, today i made this little salad for my lunch (I made just enough for one serving):
  1. For the dressing i combined 2 TSP DIJON MUSTARD; 1 TSP RICE WINE VINEGAR; 1TSP LEMON JUICE; SEASONING OF OREGANO; WHITE PEPPER & SALT.
  2. Once combined, i whisked in about 2 TBSP OLIVE OIL. And drizzled over the salad. 
  3. The salad consisted simply of CHOPPED AVOCADO; TOMATO & BABY GEM LETTUCE.
  4. Crack some black pepper over and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment